Friday 13 February 2009

Friday movie night

I feel a bit swallowed up in February, which is actually a nice thing. I love the short days, the snow and the cold weather. And of course, February and March are the months of the film festivals and all the films I've been waiting for premiering. The Oscars are just a week away and I think I'm going to have a few friends over to watch the show's live telecast. I'm back to college and working on a play and I don't have that much time as I did. Anyway, it's Friday night and instead to go clubbing, a few friends and I will gather home to watch movies all night long. It's a tradition that needs to be upheld actually, so it's going to be a Hitchcock night - with Spellbound, Rear Window and I Confess being the three films to watch. I'm actually a big Hitchcock freak and I think I had an entry, in which I mentioned that. Vertigo is my absolutely favorite Hitchcock film. I caught up with most of his films in a Hitchcock marathon a TV channel had last year, but I've never seen these three films. So I'll comment on them tomorrow!

I gotta go now. Have a nice Freaky Friday folks!

P.S. And by the way, it's rather a coincidence we choose Friday the 13th to watch Hitchcock's movies! Way to go!

1 comment: